The heart of security solutions for mobile and connected diveces, providing software, silicon IP, tools and know how needed to protect customers transactions, content, application and communications.
With its deep security expertise and experience, the company delivers products having advanced and differentiated technical capabilities that span the entire range of security requirements level to serve tje demanding markets of netwerk security. IoT security, concent & application, mobile payment & banking. The technologies protect solutions for a broad range of customers inclueding service providers, content distributors, security system integrators, device vendors and semiconductor manufacturers.
Jobco Support is voor werkgever op zoek naar een Digital Design Engineer.
- Functional specification, implementation and verification of security chip and IP Designs based on architectures and requirements as defined by customers, Inside Secure architects and product managers:
- Design and Implement new features to existing hardware products.
- Design and Implement basic hardware IP modules.
- Writing of design specification documents and update customer documentation of existing IP modules with new functionality.
- Update the verification environment to allow verification of the new functionality.
- Verification Hardware IP modules and its Firmware (embedded inside IP modules).
- Deliver high-quality products to QA satisfying to the requirements set for the projects
- Colleagues within hardware IP team
- Local colleagues within the R&D team working on driver development kits for the IP modules you are working on.
- Assist the Support team providing post-sales support for the IP modules you are working on.
- External: Field Application Engineers with their sales activities.
- 3 years’ experience in the security or chip industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
- In depth experience in implementation level specification, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis and timing analysis
- In depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA and IP design technologies, implementation and verification methodologies
- In depth knowledge of embedded processor architectures (NPU< CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor) and system interface
- Experienced user of industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence)
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch and English, verbal as well as written)
- Practical knowledge of network interfaces, standards and protocols
- Practical knowledge of network security protocols and security implementation
- Practical knowledge of cryptographic protocols and algorithms
Good salary, range between 40.000 to 50.000 euro's, depending on knowledge & expertise.
When you apply for this job, please send your full cv and motivation letter in the Dutch language!